Point On Wave Inc. specialises in every aspect of the Medium and High voltage industry. With our team of experienced Power System Representatives, we work together with the end user and the primary Engineering firm to ensure proper system integration and Project success. At Point On Wave our team leads the way in implementing new technology in addition to maintaining and updating existing facilities. Our industry knowledge allows us to deliver a quality service on time and on budget. Point On Wave offers experienced personnel who are competent in all segments of power systems operation, installation and maintenance.
Opportunities exist currently for Senior / Intermediate Power Systems Representative
Point On Wave Inc. offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits package, and training programs to continuously develop employees.
- Work safely alongside all members of the project staff
- Acceptance and maintenance testing of outdoor apparatus
- Commissioning of protection and control schemes such as reviewing coordination studies, functional testing of trip and close paths, I/O’s configured correctly
- Analyse test reports and recommend corrective actions
- Work with high voltage equipment such as Circuit breakers, transformers, switches and control circuits for protection, indication and monitoring systems
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited post-secondary institution or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Past supervisory experience will be an asset
- Experienced in Utility substations
- Familiar with all apparatus found in an HV substation
- Past experience with testing software
- Competent and comfortable working with computers and spreadsheets
- Dedicated team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work within strict deadlines
- Demonstrate a willingness to work safely and show concern for environmental, health and safety issues in the workplace
- Must have the ability to work in adverse weather conditions and have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
- Able to work comfortably at heights
- Able to work alone or with minimal supervision
- Willing to work out of town
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Point On Wave. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please email resume to email@example.com.